oneworld honoured as ‘best airline alliance’ twice over - again02 dicembre 2018
- Global Traveler’s GT Tested Reader Survey winner for ninth year running
- Business Traveler North America’s recipient for fourth consecutive year
oneworld® has won two more Best Airline Alliance awards, confirming its standing as the world’s most highly prized global airline alliance.
These latest accolades come in independent surveys conducted by two leading USA-based magazines for regular flyers.
oneworld was named Best Airline Alliance, for the ninth year running, by Global Traveler in its 2018 GT Tested Reader Survey.
And for the fourth consecutive year, oneworld was also judged Best Airline Alliance in Business Traveler North America’s 2018 Best in Business Travel Awards.
oneworld is also the current holder of four other Best Airline Alliance awards:
- FlightStats’ Airline Alliance On-Time Performance Service Award, for the fifth year running.
- Business Traveller UK’s Best Airline Alliance for the sixth year in a row.
- Alleanza di compagnie aeree preferita secondo Trazees per la seconda volta.
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2017 for the 15th year running.
This means that oneworld now holds twice as many Best Airline Alliance honours as both other global airline alliances combined.
oneworld is an alliance of some of the world’s leading airlines, committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers. They include American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines, and around 30 affiliates.
Facendo parte di oneworld, tali compagnie aeree:
- Serve more than a thousand airports in 150 plus countries, with more than 12,500 daily departures.
- Carry some 530 million passengers a year on a combined fleet of 3,500 aircraft.
- Generate US$ 125 billion annual revenues.
Le compagnie aeree membro di oneworld collaborano al fine di garantire costantemente un'esperienza di viaggio di livello superiore, senza interruzioni, offrendo privilegi speciali e premi per i viaggiatori frequenti, come la possibilità di guadagnare e riscattare le miglia e i punti ottenuti nell'ambito di tutta l'alleanza. Top tier cardholders (Emerald and Sapphire) enjoy access to more than 650 airport lounges and are offered extra baggage allowances. I passeggeri che viaggiano con una certa regolarità (Emerald) possono inoltre usufruire delle corsie preferenziali per l'imbarco prioritario ai controlli di sicurezza presso aeroporti selezionati.